Wednesday 5 January 2011

first post!

Hi everyone! This is my first ever post, so go easy on me. Im looking forward to hearing from you all, and sharing advice along the way. 

I decided to start a blog because I wanted to share my knowledge with you all from new products and new collections from cosmetic houses, from tips & techniques. Feel free to email me about anything make-up based, or just to have a simple chat and get to know one another.

I hope to meet up with some of you make-up artists out there who might just read this blog; to share info, product knowledge, experiences and tips & tricks.

I want to start my first blog about something close to the heart for me.. and thats M.A.C!!!! I have been lucky enough to work for such a huggeeeeeeeeee company, learnt some new things & learnt about some amazing wonder products, but most important of all met some amazing girls who I'll remember & stay in touch with forever.

I still cannot beleive its 2011. 2010 went so fast, and so much happened and changed in my life, for the better. I hope this year carries on in the same positive way that last year ended in. :)

M.A.C's new collection, for all those of you who dont know, is called 'Champale'. A truley gorgeous collection of sparkly nude-peaches and nude-pinks for the newyear, with all the 'pop' of a bottle of bubbly! 'Champale' includes lipsticks, lipgelees, paint pots (my fave!!!), chromogrpahic pencils (also a Makeup Diary 'IT' product), nail laquers, beauty powders and 4x eyeshadow palettes, along with studio fix lash, kohl pencils, complete comfort creme and fix+ lavender.

I must say, the lipgelees are to die for.. they sold out in almost 2 days!!!! a must have for all ladies! The paintpots are smoother and silkier than ever before. The next generation, with a major sparkle; lovely to wear alone or under your fave glittery eyeshadow to make it 'pop'. Colours include 'Chilled on ice', 'Let me pop', 'Vintage Selection' and 'Dangerous Cuvee'. Cream based, they slide onto the lid, resulting in a seamless and effortless application. Longwearing and Colourfast. They definately are the best thats yet to be in 2011.



The second of the new M.A.C collections is the M.A.C + Mickey Contractor. Now, this collection gives a nod to the Bollywood world, so so well it does. Mickey is M.A.C's Makeup Artistry Director in India and has mentored many artists around the world. With this collection, you can be your own Bollywood star, with princess worthy eyeshadows, regal lipsticks and lipglasses, and flawless but natural skin. The names of the lipsticks and eyeshadows are in Punjab.. This takes M.A.C above and beyond other high quality makeup houses; who else would dare do this?! M.A.C!!!!!





Stylishly Yours? Of Course! The third in the M.A.C collections I'm going to tell you about. If you have a signiture look, that you rock with attidtude everytime you step out the door, va va voom it up with M.A.C's collection 'Stylishly Yours'. You can change any look into an amplified one in seconds with the fluro pigments, brighter than bright lipsticks, and 'in your face' cream colour bases, along with a new addition to the fliudline family; a dark burgandy 'Dark Diversion' (i need to get my hands on this) and the Zoom Lash and Zoom Fast Black Lash mascaras.



Thats all for this post. I Hope its been informative and enjoyable. Until next time.. kisskiss.x

1 comment:

  1. Eee, I loved this post :) You seem so happy blogging about MAC, can easily tell it's a passion for you. All these collections sound amazing, can't wait for more posts xxxx

    ReplyDelete