Saturday 15 January 2011

Giorgio Armani

Hi! I know its been a while since I blogged last, but I have been such a workaholic its untrue! I do come bearing gifts in the form of a wonderful review!

The new Giorgio Armani 'Eyes to Kill - Excess' mascara. Ok. It has already been launched, and not so much a 'new' product. Nevertheless, I thought I'll review it anyway. I have tried and put to the test all the high-end mascaras out there; Dior, YSL, Chanel, Shu Uemera, and in my honest opinion, this is fab!!!!

I tried the 'Eyes to Kill' when it first came out a few years back and I loved it. Although, this tops everything. It gives outstanding volume, structure and definition, never mind the long-lasting and separation it unconditionally gives to each and every lash. I find two coats more than enough for a glam daytime wearable look. For night time, I just give them one extra coat, without the need of taking my whole face off just to re-plump and rejuvenate my lashes; one extra coat and I'm ready.

This wonder product is easy to apply and remove. I found no flakiness, and it didn't transfer onto my skin near my bottom lashes, like alot of mascaras do. SO ANNOYING. Its easily removed with soap and water, with gently rubbing. Simple for girls on the go like me! No clumps, and lasted all day! If it lasts all day with my busy schedule, then I fear no problem on a night out on the town with the girls.

I always curl my lashes with Shu Uemera lash curler (the best) which keeps the shape all day long, and 'Eyes to Kill - Excess' just helped, even further improved the curl. So impressed.

Packaging is very Giorgio. Sleek, chic, sophisticated, minimal. The product really does speak for itself, no need for fancy packaging. Its also perfumed. Fancy. I also purchased the 'Eyes to Kill' silk eyeshadow in 14. A little goes ALONG way. You can either pat it on the lid with a flat brush for a strong, molten metal look, or, smooth it on and blend for a shimmering luxe look. Both very gorgeous; a day AND a night look with one eyeshadow.

Im a fan of wearing eyeshadow in the day. Alot of people, even some make-up artists I know, dont wear any, as they prefer to look more made-up in the evening. Fair point ladies, but it doesnt mean you have to skimp on the glam factor. Ill be rocking the silk eyeshadow day and night. Its gorgeous, and is exactly what it says, SILK! Its very soft, and if you prefer a blended look, it takes minimal effort. They are a cross between a powder/cream formula to form a luxurious film on the eyelid. 24 Hour wear-time, can be used wet or dry for a more satin effect, water-proof and sweat-proof on top of a weightless feel. Very Lancome Ombre Magnetique!








What do you guys think? Let me know :)
kisskiss.x

No comments:

Post a Comment